Eyenavision was founded in June 2005 with a goal to become a recognized leader for innovation in the optical industry. The company develops and provides innovative products and services that simplify the lives of optical industry providers and their customers.
Chemistrie Magnetic Lens System
The Company’s first product is the very successful Chemistrie Magnetic Lens System. Chemistrie is a patented lens layering system that utilizes magnets embedded in the lenses of prescription eyewear to attach lenses for sun protection, readers, and passive 3-D. Chemistrie is significant breakthrough over previous generation clip-on sunglasses. Because of the precise fit, Chemistrie wearers appear to be wearing sunglasses rather than clip on lenses. Specific improvements over old clip-on technology include:
· Chemistrie is custom made to fit almost every frame. The Chemistrie lenses are edged to match the exact shape of the prescription lenses.
· Chemistrie is offered in multiple base curves to match the curvature of the prescription lens providing a tight fit and reduced glare.
· Chemistrie products are extremely lightweight. The specially made lenses are edged to a .8mm edge thickness. Unlike most clip-on lenses, Chemistrie lenses are rimless and attached using a lightweight titanium bridge.
· Chemistrie Sunlenses offer many more choices. The sunlenses are high quality polarized lenses and are available in 24 sunlense colors including 8 solids, 8 gradients, and 8 mirrors. Additionally, many of the solid colors and all of the mirror and gradient lenses have an anti-reflective coating.
· Chemistrie+ reader lenses are available in powers of +.5, +.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25 and +2.50.
· Chemistrie C-3D offers 3D lenses that decode circular polarization commonly used in theatres and television sets utilizing passive 3D technology.
Chemistrie is offered by retailers throughout the United States and Canada. Click on the following link to find an authorized Chemistrie retailer near you
Launch of Physics Frames